Friday 13 November 2009

Oceana, Kingston

Lu:

I am so sorry you had waited for me uploading that long, but here I am!

In these two weeks I've had awesome experiences to tell, like...

...I was invited to a private party in a posh club called "The Velvet Room" in Piccadilly. This pic was taken b4 leaving Digby Stuart, wiv Anna Poon and Sara Bellwood ^_^ It was fun, the Indian guys dancin' bhangra, meeting new people,... =)

...I went to the cinema on  Saturday, wiv Robin & Eli to watch The imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus. It was... different. I can say I liked it, 'cos in fact I did, and Johnny Depp appeared as well, but... it's not going to be one of my favs. After going to the movies, Robin invited me to a Carling in her flat and I stayed till 2 talking wiv her and her flatm8s =)

...ASDA has ripped us off U¬¬ So we won't go again at least in 3 weeks. Jhm!


...On Wednesday, I was with Tracey having a look at Photoshop; masks, layers, all that stuff. And I was invited to go to Oceana in Kingston upon Thames, with the JCS, but I didn't feel like it. Therefore, Tracey and me were planning to go to The Comedy Tree the following day. When... out of the blue, I ended up in the website of Oceana and we saw that FREE PASS VOUCHER... we looked at each other and we decided to go! (BTW, I met Sam, her flatmate... that's a hot guy!). 2h later we were drinking Foster's and Coronas in my flat with Adrien. He left before us, 'cos he had met the JCS @ Sandra's and Tracey and me were waiting for Robin and LaToya. Tipsy Tracey is fucking hilarious xDDDD We were working, we were working x_____D  We took the 85 towards Kingston, we entered for free and we ended up with the JCS, together, nice group =) Wes came later.


I had a supergreat time at Oceana. With the spectators who jumped on stage:
- In the disco room we were taking pictures of the group and that party-animal decided to appear in them too, he posed with us xD
- While chilling out upstairs the pop room, the "high five" guy we came across twice haha
- And Adam, the drunkard xD He couldn't find his glass 'n he thought the table went around on its own x_D He was fucking sexy 'n I got his numba, but... dunno... xD

- A guy dressed in colourful tights were holding a lady upside-down around the club!! xD


Boys there were handsome, there were loads of'em, not like in The Bop, where you can only see the ones from uni and most of'em gay U¬¬ Adrien told me the girls were incredibly pretty there too, so we have to come back, deffo! hahaha And play "Have you met...?" x_D A Portuguese man tried to pick me up, but he wasn't good-looking and he seemed he was in his thirties! OMG! I danced wiv him (didn't see that a prob) but when he started to touched my hands, to get close... nooooo let's run away from here! xD And the guys were laughing at the scene and taking pics so they didn't help me T_T


OMG I almost forget this! While we were dancing in the pop room... the DJ played The Killers, Kings of Leon and... BLINK 182!!! OMG!!! That was the best "music part" of the night ^_^


We took the 85 back Roe and... I think that's it. AWESOME. We had the time of our lives :P

Apart from that... I met Kurt yesterday... 'cos he was low 'cos his 2 year girlfriend dumped him, and he helped me wiv my Luke stuff so we met at Whitelands @ 8 and... we said goodbye @ 12. Good times. Four hours practising English... yay! But the problem is that... I thought I had found a friend here (a male one)... and.. he dropped some hints while being wiv me... I think he's a nice guy, not sexy, but so funny and good-looking, but when he told me he was a fiancé when 16 and he almost had a child before uni... he lost 999999999999999999999999999 points, out of the blue xD Hope we can still be friends, 'cos he rocks! ^o^











And tonite... tonite MARISA IS COMING TO TOWN!!!!!! (L)! Can't wait any longa! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are we really idiots? Help us