Friday 6 November 2009

Shepherd's Bush connection, Guitar Hero and Quiz Machine

Adri:

As Lu refuses to upload interesting stuff about our everyday life here and instead upload boring posts like the last one (which was past course homework) so I guess I'm alone in taking care of this part:

The Shepherd's Bush part have been told by Lu in her Fotolog(the place where she tells that type of stuff I was talking before) and she did it quite well so just go there and see.

Yesterday, Bonfire Night (fireworks don't amazed me so much) the JCS organised a Guitar Hero competition and an anime projection. Compared to Guitar Hero, the anime projection fainted, so we went to the Guitar Hero thing. I was the first time I played in my life, but I did it fair enough. My highest puntuation was 70% in higher-easy level (that means easy level, difficult song xD). And I learnt lot of songs that I should have known before, like Livin' on a Prayer, In the Shadows or Kryptonite.

We stayed there till 10 so I thought I wasn't gonna made it to the acoustic night (we thought that it was off at 12) so I felt quite depressed because I had in mind goin out that night. At the end, although it was eleven, I decided to go alone to Whitelands. The first good new I ve encountered arriving there was that the pint of Guinness was only 1 pound! So I obviously ordered one. Then I started to look for someone I would know and I met Dane's flatmates Sam, Michael and Chantal. I tried to talk with them but was really hard to understand them partly because of the loud music partly because of the twisted accent of Michael partly because they talked very few, even among them.



But things changed when they decided to go to the Quiz Machine. It was one of those typical bars machine full of touch videogames that are also common in Spain with the difference that here if you do it well you earn money! At first they played the Family Guy quiz, which was a quiz in which your objective consisted in achieve all family guy characters by answering questions and then another one called Pub Quiz in which you just have to answer questions one after the other. I enjoyed it very much, I love trivial games and I have a good time every time I play. I wasn't as good as I used to because many of the question were related to England but even with that I managed to know some questions the others didn't. Michael, who was the one that paid, ended up with having neither win nor lost money, so it was fun for free.

Today my parents have come to visit me, so I'm not gonna be, if any, the one that uploaded things this weekend. Lu is right now in a party. It something interesting happens to her, then she won't upload anything so let's pray for the contrary xDD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are we really idiots? Help us