Tuesday 13 October 2009

How I met your mother

Lu:

I said I was not going to bed until I had written this post, so here I gooo!


It took us almost a week to start watching the series. Every night we decided to meet up to watch it, we ended up doing something else, actually.

It's said that HIMYM is the best series ever after Friends and it becomes even better in the following seasons -we're just in the first one.

Ted is the main character. He tells the neverending story of howhemethiswife to his children. He is looking for The One For Him, but in the meanwhile he fell in love with Robin, had some one-night stands, listened to Barney's different ways of flirting and so they end up in Phili or wasted,... our daily life, right?

Each episode is great, better than the previous one and so on and on. I couldn't help laughing everytime Barney said "suit up!" or "It's going to be... legen-DARY!!" x___D

We watch the series in OV, that is in American English, covering with a towel the Spanish subtitles ;) If you want to download it, click here. The stuff learnt up to the S01E11: chicken out, suit up, under one condition, flip someone off, toast & set someone on fire. Awesome! =)



[...I'm like Ted, just looking for the right fish in the huge ocean. And when it seemed I've found someone, he doesn't give me any chances. Great, huh?...]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are we really idiots? Help us